Tuesday. I'm here!!!!!

 A day in the slow lane almost parked and definitely a little different.  I managed to get the body rolling but perhaps the beginning was like a boat in the bathtub with a toddler.   I did get Eric to the bus.  One must persist where persistence is good and I gave it my best shot and pretty much succeeded.  Then to the crossword world but much later to the wordle world.  Success

This morning's picture brought tears of thanksgiving for all that has been given to me.  I owe the Lord a morning song of gratitude and praise.  The song comes to me from my mother's scratchy voice only her daughter loves now older than her mother was at the time of her death.  Blessings abound. 

The morning was full of TV and waiting for the phone to ring which it did at 9:00 from Methodist Hospital...how are you doing and do you have any questions.  I did and within 15 minutes got a call back from a nurse.  Now that's how Methodist takes care of you.  The other call I waited for was from the Neurology Department which I'm sure is a bit more complicated.  I'll give them another day to look at all of what happened Sunday and Monday with the hope of deciding on a plan of action.  The day has been a good one.  This is another new experience that I need to adjust to and I will.  It's lemonade time.

Today the boys and Doug all read my going home from Methodist papers.  They learned some TIA expectations. Something new for them as well.  I think education needs to happen  and they worked through the lesson 

I stayed close to the phone.  Doug picked up some beefed-up cholesterol medicine newly prescribed and I'm back on aspirin.  Those are the changes for now.  Maybe I should not have used the word beefed! You think?

I've been texting Eli with pictures flying and walking the garden discovering quite a bit of Queen of the Prairie where there is heat from the side of the house but none has appeared where there is no added warmth. The Blue Bells have appeared and there are many, many of them.  Pretty is coming.

This little plant will grow to be at least 5 ft. tall with the prettiest frilly pink flowers that must have been a show stopper when the prairie was full of them along with many other flowers.  So pretty. 

An hour this afternoon was filled with a zoom call letting me attend a Worship and Arts meeting.  The coming month was reviewed and some time was spent discussing the Hamilton Weekend November 11.  

          Blood Root popping up.  Every year the patch grows a little bit bigger, compliments of Kathy O.     I get so excited when I see everyone back in attendance after a long winter's nap. It just wasn't Rip!

Supper with hamburgers.  Probably the last for a while since red meat is a no-go.  We don't eat a whole lot of that and less is even better since the TIA.  My last cholesterol test 3 weeks ago was impressive. Love you all and am so thankful for praying friends.  You have prayed heaps and I am grateful. 

An evening of TV and then I would like to add the second to the first good sleep tonight.  Then on to Wednesday.  I pray it's boring!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday