Friday.

 This post will be short because not much happened.  Well, a lot may have happened.  I just don't know what it is.

The morning had a trip with Eric to the bus stop at Nora.  That happened in the middle of a big rainstorm.  And the rain continued all morning.  There is nothing like rain to slow everything in my life right down to a crawl.  And the morning did crawl.  There was TV and a few walks in the garden between rain drops.  I found this little blue in the garden means that there are baby robins somewhere                         


I ate an early lunch and was off to the I U Medical Center again for a breast needle biopsy at 1 p.m.  Woo..that needle was really cow size long. Since I was numbed up I didn't care a bit.  I was just impressed.  I'm beginning to feel right at home with the ladies at that breast center.  Certainly not my plan but when there is no choice I make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.  As usual, the doctors were gentle and direct.  That is just how I would want to be treated.  The procedure ended with another mammogram.  I certainly have had a number of grams to last for a while but they keep coming when I need them.  I am grateful for all the diagnostic measures. It's another silk purse experience.  

                            The purple lilacs bloom first and now the white lilacs are at their best.  


On the way home I stopped at Nora to get a plant fix. I left everything there.  The prices are pricy.  I think I can make do with what I have although the yellow Baptista is really tempting.  I sang the Yield Not to Temptation song!!!  


Healthy-looking rhubarb belonging to neighbor Bill.  He loves it...she doesn't.  So the plan is that after Bills return Sunday from yet another African trip to install clean water system in villages, he will have some rhubarb pie waiting for him. Splitting a rhubarb pie full of sugar required for eating with the neighbors makes us all a little healthier.  



  I had it from the good docs that taking it easy for the rest of the day was in order.  And that also supported the nothing much happened part of today's post.  I did make supper and refreshed the Oriole and Hummingbird feeders.  Still no sighting but there is always hope.  Tonight will be an evening of easy which might even continue tomorrow.  I'm a bit sore and achy and just a little mind weary.  News of today's afternoon event should arrive midweek or maybe sooner. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday