Wednesday.

 Pray without ceasing.  That seems to be the theme of the year or maybe since Dec. of 2020 or in some respects all my life. .  And I certainly have a prayer warrior with Brother Emilio..  I'll add Sister Karen, and then there is Father Cassion to boot and a whole bunch of brothers.  The Religious Catholic community that is in my big basket of friends far and wide know how to pull me through.  One more try.  Well I hope it's one but what ever it is I'll be pulled through.  

This morning I made an attempt at figuring out the sparrows and bluebirds and their relationship to neighbor Judy's mealworm feeder.  

I like this mealworm feeder because it has clear sides and roof making it easy to see the birds..  I don't like this feeder because the sparrows fly right through the 4 squares in the ends.  They didn't find the holes on the sides.  The bluebirds ignored it.  I would think with time they would figure it out.  I put some tag board over the ends and the sparrows went crazy.  There are clear cups on the bottom with mealworms in them .  Yikes.  Looking at those mealworms drove the sparrows cracy.  

I spent the day watching the feeder.  That made the day nice and easy.  

I did break up some of the garden beds that had been untouched.  I made some changes at the front door. 



The ground feels warm which is what seeds need to grow.  I planted some Mexican Sunflower seeds saved from last year.  We'll see if they grow!  

                                Another something finished until it needs a revision at some point. 


The phones were in my pocket all day but no Breast Cancer Calls.  Getting all the ducks under control is necessary and I'm willing to wait for a good plan  I did make an appointment with my dermatologist..  I'll see her next week.  All in due time. 

So it was an easy day.  The days in controlled anticipation are days of gratitude.  Messages will come when ready and at the right time.  

The day was warm and sunny.  Supper on the patio was a gift although I know Doug/s blood malaise brought a chill to him. I'm pushing it a bit.  We didn't stay long.  I returned the mealworm feeder to Judy's pole telling Doug that I'm adding that feeder to my Christmas List.  

Carmel has put out a frost advisory but the low temp should be 37.  What are they thinking?

An evening of a little TV, some naps, and then with the help of the Sleepytime guy I'll have a great night of rest.  Last night's attempt was more normal and I expect it to happen again.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday