Monday

 Morning crossword but Wordle is yet to even be thought of.  I'll get to it.  I did some fluffing.  If you wonder why the answer I believe is fewer weeds taking over and over the years I think it makes a huge difference in eradicating weeds permanently.  I did a little watering but not much.  And everything stayed where they were put with one exception.  Some of the peppers have an identification tag and some little creature thought it should be moved.  Moving tags is fine.  Tags can go anywhere.  Plants need to stay anchored. 

My last trip around the garden shows that the plants love the water.  They are looking better.

The bluebird watch continues but the Mrs. is out doing the Mister when it comes to nest stuffing with pine needles. He does stand guard which is filling a necessary job.  He's quite good at that They have figured out the new way of entering the box Since I'm not feeding black sunflower seeds currently most of the sparrows have left.  I put mealworms out for the bluebirds and the sparrows are ignoring them most of the time.  This is probably the second family nesting.  

        Great progress today.  I think we'll see some pretty blue eggs real soon.  Maybe even tomorrow.

All the transplants from the plant swap seem to be doing just fine.  

                            So pretty.  The evening sun was shining through the sensitive fern leaves

The afternoon was slow and easy.  I had a preregistration call from I U North answering about 50 or more questions.  Tomorrow I have three appointments at the hospital, 10 12 and 2 at different departments getting ready for surgery on the 30th.  I'm a bit tired of cancer thinking.  I'd like to be at least a year away from the 30th right now.  That won't happen for a while.  Just wishing.  

Neighbor Bill brought me rhubarb last night.  I had promised a pie so I made one this afternoon.  It wasn't my best attempt but there is enough rhubarb for another pie.  I probably was to tired to be thinking receipe.  

I did a little watering tonight on all the little plants from the garden shop.  The roots just aren't well developed so they need all the help I can give them.  80 degrees in the sun is a little hard on them. I think about 60 plants fit in that category. That's a lot of water. Soon their roots will grow deep to find their own moisture. 

And now the CHAIR and TV.  I'm tired tonight. Remember me tomorrow with the goal that I pass all the tests.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday