Monday.

 Well...the word is to take it easy.  Another day of easy.  


                        The Queen of the Prairie is starting to bloom.  Such a pretty girlie pink.                                                                     The prairie must have been gorgeous when in bloom. 

This morning I watched the caterpillar.  That was easy since there was no movement at all by the caterpillar. I was thinking perhaps some Pepto was needed since there was no eating or pooping. That changed dramatically when the afternoon sun warmed up the butterfly cage.  Dinner time will continue uninterrupted.

I just can't get enough of this flower.  It's planted by the patio so every time I leave the house for any reason via the patio I get another bear's britches fix.  Love it. It just keeps on giving. 

Of course, there was wordle and crossword.  Both were pretty easy.  Watched a little TV with my eyes closed.  That was really easy.  

This is the north side of the herb garden with all the finished blooming sweet pea plants trimmed to the ground. The wonderful piece of Superior driftwood is exposed that Jared found a few years ago. He knows what his mother is crazy about. Two cabbage plants are in the corner of the harden. 

In the afternoon I did accomplish something.  The herb garden needed a refresh.  So it was a whole lot of snipping.  Then a rest and then more snipping with less than 10 lb or water carried to the tiny replanted basil plants. I'm following surgery directions.  No 2 gal water buckets for now.  


This is the south side of the herb garden.  After doing the cleanup job there was more room to transplant more basil.  It's very small yet but soon will fill the space.  Russian Tarrigon is at the edge of the picture.  Yes, it's Russian. Other herbs...thyme, sage, chives, parsley. oregano and a few more.  There are 4 different teas planted in pots.  Redbeets and peppers are in another spot.. I've added a few flowers in empty spaces.  The sweetpeas should return under control. 

After supper, the piles of clippings were deposited in the big blues.  The herb garden appears to be under control for the moment.  

                            It was an easy job.  Sweet pea trimmings weigh next to nothing.  

My sister Mary K called in the afternoon asking questions and I gave her my best answers.  I decided we could stop talking about our childhood because we couldn't remember the names of the people we were talking about.  It goes with that age thing, I guess.  

Something new for supper...hamburgers.  Yum, Yum.  The salad can wait for another day.  It rained late afternoon.   

Dee...bearyspecialnotes.blogspot.com     Go to older post.  Lots of Nana pictures. 

Comments

  1. Wow! Thanks for the address to see all the pictures of a great party! It looks like such a lot of fun. And the goulash looked tasty! And I loved seeing all those pictures displayed on the big poster boards! I followed a link at the side and found Kenzie's blog and an old blog of Kimmie's with such little boys in the pictures. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday