Tuesday.

 It's been with perhaps one exception a pretty uneventful day.  The one event happened this morning with another Monarch finding it's way into the world again.  Beautiful in all the ways that Monarchs have.  

This little guy...(NO thickened line) sat around long enough on the swamp milkweed for me to get a few pictures.  And then it was time to say goodbye.  I'm thinking the neighbors would say crazy lady. 

                                                                    I'm blessed to see these flowers every day.                                                                  And I'm blessed to have the memory of the next three pictures. 

These last two pictures come from the U P of Michigan.  These are fairly old gardens that sit high on a hill overlooking Lake Superior.  This tells you what cool breezes and long days can do with Hollyhock seeds.  I'd love to see these in my back yard but it's just not going to happen.  I have the memories of these gardens and that's good enough for me. 

 One more picture to salivate over. 

A couple of weeks ago one of the swallowtail chrysalis fell to the floor of the cage.  This morning that butterfly emerged with one very good wing and one undeveloped wing.  I would think the time spent on the floor and not suspended as they usually are caused that wing to be deformed.  Sad but true. 

                Snapdragons are coming on.  There is a yellow and now white one showing it's stuff.  

The rest of the morning turned out to be sort of lazy on my part.  This afternoon I went to the library and have 8 books to look through about gardens for the next few days.  They are beautiful in so many ways. 

                                        A second State Fair zinnia now blooming.  


Another great salad supper.  Neighbor Susie walked across the street bringing barbequed chicken and beef done on the grill.  Woo..a wonderful addition to the salad and enough to last for more meals.

                                        Another reminder of watching a summer happening. 


Another phone call from I U North Hospital with at least 50 pre-surgery questions...the same that I answered before the May 30th surgery.  But I had to do it all over again.  Better safe than sorry.  One more day before the table takes me! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday

Monday

Monday