Monday

 Another great night of sleep.  One never knows when that will happen so it's a great surprise to wake up after 7:30 any day of the week.  


Crossword was wicked today.  I still have three word boxes that are stompers.  Wordle came through or I should say my brain came through with wordle.  

                    Two little succulent pots once again renewed themselves with no help from me.  

PT at home took a bunch of time again.  I carried water to new beds which seemed a bit easier.  I must be getting stronger.  The stairs still are a problem with little change seen. It's ouch time.  So we'll see what happens this week with PT at the office tomorrow and Thursday.  Another tomorrow thing is a visit to Methodist Hospital for another Corroded Artery evaluation. We'll see if there is a new information  or if it's the same old, same old.  I think this body is out of warranty. I'd like to pass the responsibility of maintenance on to someone else. No such luck. 

    This little pot of sage decided that living was on its side after a long drink of water this morning.  

I made it to Aldi's for a few things and then to Krogers for things Aldi's didn't have.  

The Rita and Bob meal.  Soup, crackers, melon, cauliflower, a few pumpkin seeds and peach pop cycles not pictured but in the freezer.  Bob can eat anything, and Rita will choose from the menu! 

Early afternoon I started my Monday meal for Bob and Rita delivering it around 4 pm.  In the meantime another good 30-minute nap.  Woo...I must be relaxed.  I did some deadheading of little zinnias taking only the few that were ready to be called seed material. 

                Once again the deer were here last night munching on all the top leaves of the squash.

Supper and cards again.  Picture taking, Blog writing, and Monday night football.  I've found a good book.  We'll see who wins. 

                                                            More asters showing color.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday