Thursday

 

                Such a surprise to see the soft pastel color around the yellow flowers in the center.  

What a start to the morning.  I woke up a little after 8 !!!!!  That felt good even though I missed half the morning.  Well, maybe not quite.  So I piddled around once again deadheading and making a few contributions to B B. One of these days you won't hear anything about B B. You will need to wait just a bit longer.  

I felt like this little butterfly was putting on a show for me just asking to be photographed.

I did my PT stuff which took about 45 minutes.  I have some homework and believe it will be well worth it.  More clipping with more decisions of what was ready to get pitched was snuck in after 
lunch.  
Another surprise when this Monarch almost flew into me.  I guess I was in his flight path.  

Early afternoon I got a phone call from one of my favorite friends, Maddy.  We found each other at church when Maddy was about 3 years old.  The game was about who could sneak up on the other first without being seen.  This went on for years with hugs around the knees and then higher as Maddy grew.  She is married now living in Denver, Colorado but back home for a wedding.  The question was, could you hem my dress?  Of course.  We had a wonderful visit.  The dress is hanging here hemmed and pressed and tomorrow Maddy wants to "hang out with me". 

                                            Here's the Burgandy-colored simple dress.  
                            What a treat to reconnect bringing back so many wonderful memories.                                                                      The sign, a gift from Kat a few Christmases ago.

                            The last Okra flower is ready to open.  The yellow color is so delicate.  

All of the pictures were taken after supper with the hope you can see what a late September day in Indiana looks like.  Think of low humidity with high temperatures in the 70s..  I'd like to think of a little rain. The Monarch Caterpillar is on the move, I think there will be a chrysalis very soon.  There's another PT session on the horizon.

Last but not least.  


Finished eating and now connected to the top of the butterfly cage getting ready to change eventually into a Monarch butterfly.  There will be a long flight to Mexico for the winter. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday