Tuesday

 It's been a very, very crazy day.  One a year is enough.  Well, maybe too much.  It all started with the usual and then went downhill after that.  

The last bloom of my favorite hosta.  Most hosta blooms get clipped before they have a chance to bloom. But not this one.  

A year ago I had an ITA or so I was told.  It would appear that it is now diagnosed differently by my current artery doctor.   I've had enough changing diagnoses one being with what kind of cancer do I have.  One doctor says something, and another says something else.   Who do I believe?  I'm not a doctor. 

                                       A fall looking hukara. Most hukara bloom in the spring. 

This morning I had an appointment with the artery doctor which means really two appointments this morning.  The first appointment was an artery scan. The second one was with a PA to explain the first one.  Today's first appointment went swimmingly.  The second went to the bottom of the pit.  When I finally, after a long, long wait way past my appointment time with no explanation given as I sat in the exam room, I saw the PA and the Doctor.  I was steaming and they heard why.   So the bottom line is that I now have a vascular doctor at I U North instead of Methodist.  There was no way this I U Methodist doctor was going to work for me.  I am so grateful there is another option.  The commute time goes from 45 minutes down to 10. I have said often I U North is my home away from home.  Sad to say!  

                            The patio planter is still looking good with a bit of growing out of the pot. 


I emerged from Methodist at 12:30 heading north to a 1:00 PT appointment making it at 1:01.  Woo.  I told God to get behind the wheel and then through all the lights.  The drive was commendable. Once again God came through. I was ready for a good PT session.. And it happened.  Nothing was added...thank goodness...to the routine.  Thursday I have another session.  I'm seeing some good results. And my "teacher" was a great listener. I did spare her lots of details.  

Doug got the car then and headed out to his blood doctor.  Yes, he has one and that sounds crazy bad.  Dr. Vampire!  Well, not quite. 

We go to the doctor, pharmacy, library, grocery, and church.  I'll add PT for three more weeks. That's about it.  

                                                An assembly line made this huge job small.  

Later it was a measly mile over to Beth Galloway's house at 5:30 to do a church thing putting together Friendship Soup in jars for  North's Women of Faith money maker..  There was a total of five church ladies that did a ton of visiting..  Beth set up an assembly line and packaging was relatively easy.  Beth would make it fun and easy for sure.  We ate supper together when finished.  From a crazy morning to a delightful evening, that was the day.  I'm so grateful to have the latter.  


And upon arriving at home two friends that have been hanging around were nibbling on acorns in the front yard.  Happy to be there did not cause them to budge in the least. 

                            We've seen these two buddies many times this summer hanging out together.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday