Wednesday.

 It was a great morning of moving the last of the garbage stuff to Suzie's B Blue.  And then there was just a little more snipping of Iris leaves.  They are all ready for spring now. Another Big Blue is on the way. 

 

                        A reminder of my mother who always had snapdragons in her flowerbeds.

The morning included the P T appointment.  There was a very long assessment and then working once through the assignment.   I have lots of homework to do and I'm working toward compliance.  There are two sessions a week for four weeks to strengthen muscles around the knees and more.  There is work to do. 

                                    A gift from Eric Russell.  He gets a spray now and then.                                                                             This year a touch of orange among the orange peppers. 

 It was an easy afternoon with trip to the post office mailing a package to Kimmy's niece Mykenzie who is pregnant with her first baby.  Two bibs and a quilt are on their way.

One of my succulent combinations.  This arrangement has been on its own.  Looking good I would say.


I stopped at Goodwill and found some new Kodiak shoes that I think won't trip me up. You never know how lucky you'll be when shopping at Goodwill.  I'm always prepared for a thumbs-up or down.    Somehow two tops were also added to the bill at the checkout counter. Shop Goodwill.  Your money helps the community.  

                        In the past I've found new Clarks on the shelf. Plenty of wear in these shoes.

Supper was a great garden salad with peppers, cauliflower, lettuce, tuna, and more.  De Lic Ious.  

                Doug found another Monarch caterpillar this afternoon chewing on horrible milkweed.                              He now has a greatly improved meal to nibble. We'll see how this goes.  He's a little late.  
 

For some reason tonight I'm really tired.  I would imagine side effects from my wonderful medicines.  I'm going to check on that.  I call it the bitter with the sweet.  I was warned about the new Astrozole.  It's time for PT. 

                            Of course an orange zinnia for Dee.  Never do we have enough flowers. 

Some attention to all the zinnias still in the garden with deadheading this morning should allow them to perk up this fall with another blooming season.  One more time girls and boys.  You can do it. 

Comments

  1. we have a little garden filled with colorful zinnias - but nothing like this one! thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday