Saturday

 It's 8 PM and I haven't touch wordle or connection and I just finished the crossword.  I did eat breakfast.  That was the extent of the morning stuff.  Where have I been?  

My view for 25 hours today! 
At the sewing machine among a few other things.  And there are 100 Baby Burps ready for Ginny and the Goodwill nurses and babies.  I proved to myself that I could do that in 4 days.  Will I do it again?  Probably not.  Once is enough. No more 100 goals.  

                That's what 100 looks like. I set a goal and darned if I'm not going to reach that goal. 

I went to JoAnn's and back to Westfield's Goodwill for the flannel sheet. The sheets are 100% better quality than store flannel.  Look around in your Goodwills for them and if you don't want them for your bed, send them on to you know who at you know where. The pattern is not very important.  I can make anything work. 

The weather today was even better than yesterday.  There was sun.  Remember yesterday's picture?



This is today's.  After visiting WestField's Goodwill I came home via Keystone Parkway.  It's a divided highway that is one of the north and south traffic routes through Carmel's east side. It's busy and most Carmel folks know that the cops love Keystone.  We've learned that 50 means 50 a long time ago. I always set the speed for that road..  I stopped at the same place today as I did yesterday to take this picture and guess what.  Red and Blue lights were flashing in my rear window.  What the heck? I remember passing him as he sat alongside the road.  I was ready to defend my 50 for sure.  But never fear.  He just wanted to know if I was having car trouble. "No, just taking pictures"  Just another part of his job I would add.  He agreed the trees were beautiful.  For once I wasn't in trouble. 



And yes today was a gorgeous fall day in Indiana.  I walked the garden checking on all the peppers still on the plans.  The button size zinnias were attracting bees as they usually do.  The bird feeders needed a filling although I didn't see many birds.  Oh yes...I was at the sewing machine when the birds were visiting so Doug says. 

The pink impatience are smashing.  They are in a perfect spot and I'll plant them again next year as a reminder that breast cancer cures are possible.  They remind me to say thank you for healing hands. 

So today's work is over.  My body has been good to me although it's also glad the off button works on the little engine that could.  This week's work reminds me that it takes a village for many reasons.  One burp cloth at a time. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday