Friday.

 Second Presbyterian Fire Report. via Eric.  It would appear that the fire from the car did not get into the church.  I would think the doors must be thick and the stone is also a good protector.  But I really don't know more than that.  That's the fire part.  Now how about smoke?  I had a text from my forever friend Nancy Baxter who now lives near Cleveland about the Sec. Presb. fire.  Easier to talk about the answer rather than text the answer so we had a great visit via our iPhones.  

So it is Friday.  I took the pressure off the peddle and that felt pretty good.  I did sew but it was at a more leisurely pace. I added seven to the stash and tore up the last sheet with nine more possibles but I'm leaving those nine for another day or maybe adding an s to the word day.  

I walked the garden hunting for anything and I found a few changes. I thought this was tarrigon but now I'm calling it something.  I think it is right beside the tarragon which usually doesn't winter over for me  It's another something until I remember what it is.  A whole lot of somethings appear every spring. 

The Lenten Rose plants are showing more interest in Lent.  The buds are tight but they are there. The plant are in a lot of places.  Gardening is a lesson in patience.  Rome wasn't built in a day either.  



                        The crocus are showing green but that's about it for those showy little flowers.  


                It would seem that someone had a little nibble on the crocus.  Do you think rabbits? 

And how about those Molasses Cookies.  Well, the butter is softening and I need to get the dough made.  It needs to stay in the refrigerator for a while before baking. I need to get busy.  The milk is waiting.  I should be thinking supper.  There's that bean soup waiting.  Doesn't sound very exciting. 


I decided to try Molassas Dough for the main course tonight.  It was a second choice after bean soup.  I added salsa to the bean soup which made a huge difference.  Since radiation, food tastes have changed.  I would say Better, much better than cancer.  

Tomorrow's work is waiting.  

Cold milk and a couple of cookies coming soon.  


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday