Monday

 Today started out pretty slow.  Just the way I like it.  Nothing to hurry one along.  Just mosie at a slow speed.  

I made another phone call this time to Dr. Baker's office hoping for her PA to make a return call.  The morning was filled with sleeping and just taking it easy.  No response from the PA and it's evening.  I'll give them until sometime tomorrow. Now I have a neurologist.  So another phone call tomorrow for an appointment. There are a lot of doctors in my life. 

                                                                         Spring. 


Early afternoon the home health care guy arrived with lots and lots of questions  This company really impresses me with their health evaluations.  I'm eligible because driving is gone for 6 months. I'll have 2 sessions of PT for 3 weeks and than another evaluation.  My goal is to be able to garden again.  Taking it slow with care will help. Balance is an issue.  


Rita and Bob stopped by with more beef soup.  It is so good and not heavy with food.  Just lots of good juice.  

                        The bloodroot is all open now.  The leaves are as interesting as the flowers. 

Doug did some burn pile burning. In fact it got somewhat out of control.  So having the hose close was a good thing.  I was surprised he messed with it since I would say it was a bit windy.  

                         More decoys.  I think the King and Queen should call their subjects home.


There was more good sleeping in the afternoon.  I hope this isn't a habit that gets in the way.  I worked on more decoys for the bluebird house.  They are meant to keep the sparrows out.  We'll see if it works.   Last year the sparrows killed the B Bird babies.  I'd rather take down the houses than have that happen.  

                                Lettuce peaking out of the ground...BARELY But lettuce is there!

I spotted the beginning of lettuce in the garden. Just the beginning but a beginning.  The zinnias continue to germinate in their little green houses.  I pray there will be no wilting off in a few weeks.   


                                    The promise of a few zinnias. Just a promise



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday