Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

This time I hope I'm back for a very long time.  The computer with pictures is finally a go and all the excitement of Sunday is over.   I don't know if I've recovered yet.  There are a few more days before the next Sunday.  


For those few who don't know it was another hospital stay of a couple of days.  And it all started in the pew at church with a pass out  seizure type of thing. I think something to do with high sugar perhaps.  The whole service came to a halt for a while.  How embarrassing with a carry out by the good old EMTS.   Lots of tests I guess.  I don't remember a thing until Sunday evening with a trip into a scan machine.  I got released Tuesday and today I visited my primary care doctor for answers and I'm pretty well satisfied.  Two days in bed have really made me wobbly so I'm pretty careful about moving around.  It should get better soon.  I won't be driving for a while because of the seizure.  That's a huge bummer.  The seizure medicine is not so pleasant but I must persist.  
Today I planted zinnia seed in six gallon jugs and taped them shut .  There is great dirt in the jugs and on warm days I'll moved them out to the patio.   They will be toasty warm in their own little house.  In a few weeks I should have zinnia plants.

R and B brought soup t this morning and talked a little while.  We  stopped by the drugstore for some new medicine.  I saw that the birds were fed and that about it for the day except  texting with a whole bunch of folks.  Leslie called from Copper Harbor which was great.  Snow is few and far between in the north. 
It's my latest attempt to keeping the sparrows out of the bluebird house.  Buttons and a few dangling things.  We'll see how successful I can be. I've given them the best raku bird from Copper Harbor to scare them away.  Just the best for my blue birds.  Speaking of blue.  The blue bells are up in grand style.  Can't complain about that. 

Isn't this pretty.  It's a neighbor tree that can be seen through our kitchen window.  Just beautiful.


The birds have been entertaining.  They come a go and entertain both ways.  I've been weed picking and raking but that will slow down for a little bit.  I could declair the beds to be in pretty good shape at this poiint.  


Comments

  1. I am so thankful you are home and on the mend. I sure was praying for you. I love the cute card bags you made. Rest up and follow the doctor’s orders. Much love and big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back. Just this morning Br. Philip asked about you and I told him you were home - he was pleased to hear that. You now have some good reasons to take life easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Neighbor
    Glad you are home. Your latest episode sounds pretty scary and one not to be repeated. You are always in my prayers to keep you upright and trouble free. Too much to do to be incapacitated., especially because it is not officially SPRING. Much love coming your way...SJ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday

Thursday