Wednesday

 This morning started a little different with an 8 o'clock visit to a PA that works with my heart doctor.  I was pleased. She was a great listener.  I'm on a heart monitor for two weeks to see if there are any peaks or valleys in heart rate.  I'll be checking blood pressures as well looking for highs and lows. We may discover something and we may never discover anything. My doctor friends who were with me when this all happened Sunday are very happy about the heart monitor decision.  I am as well. 

                                My hope is the memory will repeat itself in the garden this summer. 

Back home I tried to schedule a follow up after hospitalization with a neurologist.  That was a trial of errors taking a lot of time with nothing scheduled. The neurologist referred to has nothing available for a year. I'm wondering if she's on a baby break.  Nothing available is the word from the lady who schedules appointments. The attempt continues

                                                       Getting anxious to see in the 2024 garden.

I'm chilling out on this one.  That is easy to do since my get up and go seems to be in short supply.  I U will be contacting me when there is an answer about follow up.  Promises are made that cannot be kept! 

Kimmy has been busy.  Look at all those two handled mugs.  One firing of bisque equals three firing of glazed pots.  Salt pigs are in the back of the picture.  Mugs are on another table. 

Today my goal is to do a little sewing.  I have 8 cover-ups cut out that could be added to the 7 already finished. It's the last of the fabric.  Over 200 nursing kits have been mailed out to Goodwill areas in Indiana, each with a cover-up.  And by the end of the day the last 16 were ready for a trip to nurse Ginny saving one for myself as a reminder of how to make them again when asked.    

The big surjprise is how pretty the sheets are now a day.  I'm always thinking plain cotton.  I'll never buy new sheets when I can get such pretty ones at Goodwill.  

Today the lawn mowing folks arrived.  Yeah.  It's spring or so it seems.  I decided it was way to cold to walk the yard.  Not much will grow on such a cold day. 

I had fun texting with my Nancy friend in Cleveland.  Texting also happened with Adam and Jacob.  I love my five grandsons.  They are the best.  One is spending spring break in California.  

The soup supper came out again.  So delicious.  Rita shares her best.   And every day it tastes better.  How does that happen? The day is almost finished and that suits me to a T.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday.

Wednesday

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!