Monday

 Once again Monday started in the middle of the night.  PBS had a wonderful program about Julliard students.  Not a bad way to spend a couple of midnight hours.  This morning, I decided it was moving time.  A few decisions of what and where and the shovel took care of some of the work.  Is it finished?  No.  I probably will work on it again tomorrow.  I moved things in the morning but I probably should have done an evening move.  That is usually easier on the movee! Eventually most plants find their happy place again with a little extra time given.  

I gave some time to naps again and made some phone calls determining for sure what time some appointments needed confirmation. I have one more phone call to go.  


I love these tiny intensely blue woodland forget me not flowers.  But by August I'm digging them out.  They are prolific in spreading everywhere totally out of control thinking they own the garden. 

I spent some time in the garden hoping to find common milkweed which happened.  Two have appeared but they are really small at this point.  There will be more.  Asparagus will be a part of the evening meal.  It's pretty healthy looking and last weeks rain has really brought it on.  Yum !

PT happened in the afternoon just after a big workout in the garden.  That will change next week.  I was totally wasted so PT didn't go so good.  I'll keep that bad combination in mind hoping the last three sessions will go better.  I'm still looking for the delivery of energy.  Prime keeps forgetting it.  I've decided that seizures open the door allowing all the get up and go to escape. I've sensed a huge difference in that area.   


Some of the other outdoor work included preparing a path through the garden. If prepared correctly it will last for most of the summer.  I scraped the weeds away.  Broke the ground up and spread Preen.  Then covered that with leaves and returned the Georgia Pine Needles back again to cover the leaves.  That was a whole lot of work needing a rest to go with the work.  

                            Time will flatten all the needles.  There are more needles in the garage.

Some time was spent with all the flower plants that are growing tall for the garden this summer.  I found all the seeds that were right where I put them.  More zinnias have been planted in my gallon jugs and should be ready in another month or so.  I see that there will be some cool nights coming soon.  It's way to early to transplant knowing it could get cold again.

Supper was fried potatoes, chicken and asparagus.  So good and such a great spring meal.  


So the evening will be another resting time with a little TV.  Today is my sister Mary Kathryn's 90th birthday.  She still is in relatively good health swinging with her friends when time and energy allow. She is living at the Barrington, about two miles from us..  I am so lucky to have her close. 

Comments

  1. My mouth is watering for chicken, potatoes and asparagus. A great picture of good food.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday