Monday

 Today was one of those crazy days that comes along.  One to get through.  In fact today was the beginning of a week of getting through.  And knowing that there will be an end to the week helps with all the stuff that is part of the week. 

I spent some time at the window watching the B Bird house and looking for ORANGE birds.  Nothing orange came by.  When watching the house I was sure that the mother was out and about but I was WRONG!


Then it was on to  completing a job I hate.  That is preparing 56 plastic bags for Bread and Bowl carry out food.  It needed to be finished before Saturday because we'll be short workers.  So it's "money in the bank" toward Saturdays work. 


Then Miss Daisy had her driver take her to downtown Indy and the Simon Cancer Center to meet with Dr. Langer, a very quiet doctor who supervised all the radiation treatments a couple of years ago.  I heard a good report about the ordered CT scan which was completed last Friday. A lung xray has been ordered to check on some questions about an xray taken in March. Up and down three elevators, turning right and then left with more turns were part of the walk through the Simon Center and the correct office..  

I was happy once again to be back home after the morning adventure.  Doug woke me for the afternoon trip to see another Doctor.  This time I was sure I would be dismissed but it didn't happen.  One more three months might see my release from the foot doctor with a nail fungus completely gone.  I HOPE!  This has been stubborn beyond words. 

Doug informed me that he found a Jill that went with Jack.  How could I miss that.  Well, I did and here is proof that now we have two pulpits to keep track of.  

                        The newest one is at the bottom of the picture and the older one is at the top. 

I spent more time in the garden after all the away from home things were completed.  I planted radishes, dill, red beets, parsley and sunflowers.  Tomorrow I'll water everything and complete more seed spreading.  I just ran out of steam!  Last night's sleep was somewhere that I wasn't.  Parsing the energy that was left seemed to win the afternoon.  

I'm hoping for a lot of dill behind Mr. Doodle Do.  I'll add some Okra seeds to the area.  I hate the vegetable but love watching the pods develop.  

The Tarragon and Winter Savery is doing well and soon there will be red beets and radishes and the little sage plant added to the picture.  

There was more asparagus for supper. Tomorrow...Dentist visit and then lunch with my girlfriends.  Three always will be friends who I taught first grade with many, many years ago.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Thursday