Sunday.

 I had a 6:45 wake up this morning.  I call that excellent.  There was a scrambled egg with sour cream and onions for breakfast.  Why?  My taster is on the fritz and all that extra stuff gives me something to taste.  My choice, you know!

                                A very healthy tarragon plant also goes with scrambled eggs. 

I visited the plants in the garden and they all looked pretty good after their move.  The B Birds were out and about and once again. They were pestering the Piliated who didn't give a darn. 

 

                I found that the radish seeds planted a few days ago had sent little plants on their way.                                                                              They are easy growers.  

We left for church at 10 giving us plenty of time to say hello to other early folks.  Darren's sermon was about the Eunuch and Phillip. Impressive with a message pushing us along in our ministry to others.  

Home again with after lunch time to take care of a body that still needed to recuperate from a busy Saturday.  My sister's message keeps ringing in my ears that I'm not 19 anymore.  So, there was La, La Land time and then I walked the garden discovering that with a good sunny afternoon a few things would like a drink.  That happened. It's early for planting seeds but I planted a short row of Marigolds.    If it doesn't work I'll plant again in a few weeks.  The ground temperature is important, and I think we've had an unusually warm spring. This week should not disappoint in that regard.  I spent some time with the shovel and rake doing more edging and that took care of the energy that was left to use.  

                                                                            Work in progress

                                                Another bed finished for a few months. 

Supper was my favorite. raw cauliflower. I don't cook on the weekends.  That's a habit left over from years of teaching. There was texting with Jared who sent Oriole pictures along with a big humming bird at the feeder.  I thought he knew better.  

                                       I'm still convinced the Oriole I saw has moved on.  

                        There's a little confusion here.  Our Downy's eat suet.  What's going on?                                              I don't recall ever seeing a black and white humming bird.  Is this a Michigan thing?
    
Another snooze got me ready for the evening.  Doug noticed there are no must do events on the calendar for the coming week.  I mentioned the drugstore, grocery shopping and a Rosie plant possibility.  I don't need to buy but I sure like to look at Rosie's.  We'll see what happens. 




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday