Tuesday



 Almost over and almost done.  That's Tuesday.  I call it quits after supper.  We've eaten, dishes washed...DONE! 

                                            Another dogwood picture.  It's at its best this week.

Last night was a bit longer.  That's a wonderful gift.  So the morning started off slowly.  I checked on the plants moved yesterday and gave them another drink.  They all looked better, then will look a little sick again and Wed. morning should see them in better shape.  

The morning sun certainly made the garden look its best so I took a bunch of pictures.  

                            I planted the Bleeding Heart.  God planted the rest.  What a great gardener.


I got motivated in moving a dinosaur with his friends to the garden finding the just right spot to make it available to little folks who happen to make this interesting discovery. I call this a fantastic Xmas gift, Kat!


  

It was time to get the fairies in place.  I'll be looking for more little things to sit on the artist fungus that the maple tree has growing from its sides.  


So the morning was interesting and one that I kept in check with not too much work.  A few weeds were pulled along with a whole lot of just sitting on the patio watching the birds and taking in the sights.

                    

I shared this photo with Rita who brought this plant to the churches' plant swap a few years ago.  I found seven buds so far ready to show how much they will add to the garden.  We also did bird texting during the morning. 


                                            This hoot of a bird is a gift from neighbor Judy. 

So I ended the day with a hip that felt good.  A body that wasn't irritated with me and the knowledge that yes, taking care of myself is doable.  I need to work on remembering that. 

I need to add that I had a blast texting my friend Kathy.  We are both gardeners and love being outdoors.  Pictures flew back and forth with a whole lot of things to laugh about.     

She has a 20 year old shooting star that has never multiplied.  
I have lots of bluebells, she has two plants that have never multiplied.  She has a lot of white trillium.  I have one that stays one.  She has NO Jack in the Pulpits...I have one faithful Jack, sometimes called Jill.  


She has a million dahlias in pots. There is another picture that will get you to the million.   I hope to get a few of her left overs.  I declared myself the winner by having 5 blue bird eggs in my nest box. I must admit she has more bird feeders.   What a friend to have.  Kathy has been with me through thick and thin.  One of those friends that can listen to me to the moon and back. How blessed I am.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Thursday