Tuesday.

 This will be short because not much happened today.  That's a very, very good thing and a celebration is in order.  That really means it's nap time.  


        The blood root has finished blooming but the leaves are so unusual, They demanded a photo.

I was up early and Miss Daisy woke up her driver again.  He once again had an early gig.  Appointments made since March 17th have all been at least past 11 am or later.  Poor guy, he doesn't function to well without those mornings of what I call sleeping in. Another descriptive way of thinking of it might be called wasting the morning hours.  He would never agree with that.  

                        This picture reminds me of Where's Waldo.  Yes...can you find the milkweed.                                                                              It's beginning to burst out all over. 

We were off to the 9 am dentist appointment which really just resulted in a good cleaning.  It was my first meeting with Lindsey, and I loved her approach.  It was the silence that surrounded the picking and polishing that really spoke to me.  

Then there was some down time at home leading to a 11:15 pick up from my friend Carol.  LaPeeps in Carmel was the destination meeting two more great old teacher friends for lunch.  Yes, we've known each other for a long time and we are all old in age.  I guess we're into double or nothing. 


        Of course this is an old picture but one still to be enjoyed.  I must remember to buy some this year. 

Home once again and I watched a little TV and then decided that a few more flower seeds needed to be added to the beds anticipating the rain that would arrive later in the afternoon.  So that happened.  Adding a great two hour rain finished off the afternoon.

        Supper.  It smelled so good and tasted even better.  I strongly recommend Better Than Bouillon.

Soup sounded good and I had all the fixings for a great beef vegetable soup.  And since the afternoon had a chilly feeling that happened.  Rita and Bob got their share and they enjoyed a tasty meal.  

The evening was simple which was the perfect ending to an uncomplicated day.  Thanks be to God. 

Tomorrow Doug gets to waste the morning but he will be hired again at 11 am.  If I paid him we could retire!!!!!!!. Well, maybe. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Thursday