Thursday

 Jinks!  Awake from 2 to 4 something AM.  I'm getting used to it.  Then I slept till 6:45. Not too bad I would say.  The day was dark and dreary, cool and rainy., slow and steady.  It was a good change in routine. I checked things out in the garden and brought the paper in for Doug.  He reads EVERYTHING.  I just give it a quick scan some days.  I chose to watch a little news with not much more on the agenda.  The library books got a good going through and that will happen again in the days to come. I love pictures.  Since we haven't used our Webber grill that might become a flower/veg. planter!  Do you think?

I read the on line portal message from the nurse about Monjaro and her solution to continue on 2.5 strength until 5.0 becomes available is the new plan.  No one knows how long that will be.  A new prescription was sent to Walgreens.  A phone call said they did not have any 2.5 or 5.0.  I chose to make a visit finding out what other drugstore had 2.5.  We went to Nora and now I have a month supply of 2.5 in MY refrigerator with 3 more refills to come.  THANKS be to God.  I think it prudent that a diabetic have medicine protection if available.  Diet just doesn't cover it all.  Woo...that a biggy with a temporary solution that will work for now. 

I saw the neighbors out working on a new flower bed and offered two plants if they wanted them.  They did and the plant move was made. Their trip to Lowes brought more to plant tonight and tomorrow.

I was in the soup mood this morning and the garden asparagus became soup by adding celery and onions with chicken bouillon and potato flakes.  Yum, Yum.  I really started out thinking Split Pea Soup with celery onions and carrots and potato flakes.  I have both and have a bit of extra to take to Rita and Bob tomorrow.  Tarragon and parsley will top it off.  I'll add some sour cream.  Doug will NOT!

So even though the day was dark and dreary, rainy and glum, good things happened and for that I am grateful.  

Tonight I'm having difficulty with icloud pictures.  Big Bummer.  I'll try again in the morning.

Comments

  1. Maybe it's just as well not to have pictures today - pictures of your soups make me hungry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday