Saturday.

 

So pretty. This one is from Daliah Hill in Midland.  I hope to see that spot again. 

The end of the week when I learned a lot of heavy stuff.  Some weeks are like that.  This one was a duzzzzzy with information.  We'll see what the treatment starting Wed. brings.  I hope we'll know in a month or so where we are with this crazy disease.  Meanwhile...I'll keep sewing.

Today was busy and not so busy.  But I would say a very good day.  Wasn't that Franks song?  It was a quiet sort of rainy morning.  It looked like there was a party on the patio during the night so that got a little fixin' touches.  We've had two Have a Heart traps set and this morning both were full.  Some other stuff was knocked over so I would think maybe a raccoon or opossum or something like that happened by.  

                                                        Another Daliah Hill knock out.

Doug ate breakfast and then we were off to the woods to dump the chipmunks.  And sad to say there was an injured deer in the woods waiting for death.  So strange to see that.  Later in the afternoon Doug took another chipmunk on the same old trip and the deer had expired.  So, deer get hit here as well.  

I sewed the last twenty burps and Ginny has now another 100 burps for her nurses to use when teaching mothers what to expect with their newborns. And Ginny agrees there have been a grand total of one thousand burps distributed through the Goodwill Well Baby program.


                                                    Another 100 ready for the babies. 

Last night's night was a little short so I did some catching up during the day. I watched the I U and Purdue football games.  They were playing easy teams to beat.  And they were beating them easily.

Doug took me on a flannel shopping trip and we hit the jackpot.  I have 6 good flannel sheets that will take me far when I'm at it again. It takes me right out of the doldrums ditch on to a better thinking place.  But a few days off the machine will be welcomed.  Just a few!

                                Twenty five dollars worth of flannel.  A bargain any day of the week.  


And last and certainly the most important...the pill containers got loaded once again. I've got to stay on the straight and narrow way.


Comments

  1. You have expressed gratitude for our prayers - now I will ask your prayer warriors who read your blog to attend to the mother of our Br. Philip - Carolyn Wodzinski, who is my age and lives in Pittsburgh, and who will be having surgery this week to remove a brain lesion which has been causing vertigo and nausea. I am not sure of the day - so all days need to be covered.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Saturday.