Tuesday.

 Well, surprise, surprise.  Today was a day of energy.  I was up by 6 figuring out the day. And it started at the sewing machine.  There was a little work to do to finish up a group of 10 burps so I got that accomplished.  

                                                    Susan's are gone but there is more to go.  

Eventually I had breakfast and a walk through the garden.  I did some serious thinking about the days ahead thinking about medicine and what could be some possibilities of outcomes.  So it wasn't hard to say that today was the start of filling the big blues.  I felt like working.

Piles to go before I sleep.  It's a start.

And knowing that the temperatures would be extreme later in the day, I was sure the piles would end up smaller with moisture sucked out allowing them a better fit in the big blues. 

                                                                            More to clip another day.

 And that did happen.  Just before supper I checked and was able to get everything into one big blue.  The other one was filled a few days ago.  Doug pulled them to the street after supper.  So once again the drill has started.  The goal is three at the street each week just like every other year.  


I discovered this little guy.  I had to walk back to the house to get my camera phone.  It was worth it.  

I think I'll get Eric involved when he is available since he volunteered.  What a helper I have just down the road a ways.  I'll give him the opportunity to do the next two B Blues.  

I managed to find more time with the sewing machine with two other blocks of time sewing away with another 10 and then another 10.  I could have done more but I really tried to use some good sense.  The number now is 40 burps and that's really more than I thought I would have at this point.  What's the rush?  

                                                  Three stacks of 10.  A good day's work.  More to go.  

There was a nap before noon and a good e-mail message to Dee.  The brother monks are on their prayer rugs again.  I'll need to buy knee pads for them soon.  They know me well.  

I got a phone call with a recorded message saying that my cancer medicine was approved.  Does that mean that insurance is paying for it. What the definition of approved? I'm not sure but it is very expensive.  I could buy a super good used car with what it costs each month.  Is it ribociclib (generic) Kisqali the pill or Fulvestrant the shots? Don't know exactly what was being identified on the phone call but I'm sure I'll be told soon. Ignorance can be bliss in some cases. It won't stay bliss forever. We learned there also is financial help for medication through the Simon cancer center.  Another new learning experience.


Eric sent me this sign from a downtown insurance company.  it's a good one for all the Russell's who like to play cards. 

The afternoon was full of TV and just being quiet.  I pulled a meat pie out of the freezer for supper.  And the evening was another quiet time.  Not a bad day at all.  The energy was evident for most of the day.  Now we'll see what tomorrow brings. I know one sure thing.  Another hot day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Saturday.