Monday

 Another day of stuff that kept me busy.  It was a good day.  I started the day with all the good stuff like sleeping till almost six.  That's very good.  Then there was breakfast and I had an egg (protein) which I got down. It certainly is not my favorite breakfast.  Pills came next and  I was ready for whatever!  

I did a big bunch of sewing and cutting fabric which kept me busy till lunch.  There is something about the little engine that could (sewing machine) that keeps me going.  It's that Chattanooga Choo Choo thing that we pass on our way to Georgia.

I decided to do some AOL things that needed doing.  One was getting a new password.  So, I did that which is about the extent of my computer talent.  I called my I U Rosie person to see if they had received everything, I had sent concerning financial aid for Kisqali via iPhone and they needed something resent.  I took a picture and did that.  Woo...two Tekkie things.  I checked about Mounjaro stuff.  No financial aid on that medication.  So, we'll see how the medicine insurance holds out.  I think we're soon through the doughnut hole. That is sad and good all at the same time. So the afternoon was a bit different for this Monday. 

I had a great sleep in the afternoon after all that "hard" work in the morning.  I didn't stick my nose outside until after supper.  It was 90 again today.  I'm ready for a fall feeling.  There is more garden stuff waiting.

It's football night in America time again.  Jan and Rachel are on TV, and I'll probably sleep through it all.  Bummer for sure if that happens.  I need to do that in bed!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Saturday.