Saturday

 Today has been a bit different and a bit like other days.  So, I guess that's OK. I would say a little slower than some other days.  Not as fast as some.  So, I guess that's OK.

  

About this time of year there always seems to be a volunteer grape tomato appearing beside the patio. This year it's climbing through the chair for support.  We have plenty of chairs so I am happy to share with Ms. G tomato. I spotted some turning pink this morning.


Now back to that slower thing...I'm going to say that all of the foreign stuff that has been shot into my body this past week might be a factor.  Can I prove it?  No but I'm thinking.  And to tell the truth having no sure answer is fine with me.  I'm a little ache, sleepy, sneezier, and tired.  I've read all about this coming my way so it could be arriving.  So the plan for the day was to have no plan.  

I spent a little time sewing.  Ten more burps are on the table in some state of completion. 

Something different.  I took all the hems out of this sheet to gain a little more fabric.  I figured out that with this Goodwill bargain each burp cost me 22 cents. 

The sewing machine was making some unusual noises, so I took apart what was possible to take apart and brushed out a huge amount of fuzz.  I would imagine all that flannel had something to do with all that I found. The machine sounds much happier like it's old self.  

 I walked the garden just aweing about the zinnias.  

                                                    All of these zinnias come from one plant.  


I pulled out the container with the felted sweater pieces and started on the silent auction mushrooms.  They are in some state of completion.  

                                         I've only just begun. I'll be asking Doug for some sticks.

Surprise, surprise.  I found a really nice wool sweater in the felted wool sweater box.  I wore it all afternoon. For some reason it escaped the scissors.  It's a wonderful sweater and some of you may see me wear it to church.  Strange how that happened. I must have gotten it at Goodwill.  You think?

                                                                Here it is on me!


Doug and I went grocery shopping.  The essentials once again are in the kitchen. Pop Tarts, coffee, jello and cottage cheese.  We are good to go for a while.  

Add water and this is what you get.  We all do better with drinking more water. 

I did some sleeping and really watching football with my eyes OPEN.  If you don't know this, here goes.  I'm a Sparton Grandma.  So of course I watched Michigan State win their game.  The TV continued with the Ohio State game.  I'm a buckeye from a long time ago.  

                    So many colors in so many places.  Binary Zinnias have become my favorite. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Saturday.