Monday
The morning started really early. It went with the night that had a lot of holes that allowed me to think if I had anything to think about. There wasn't much in that area. So I saw the 5 am news. There wasn't much in that area either. Eventually it was time to rise and shine. Humm. I made that up too. But I did get up and out the door early up north a bit to see my I U cancer friends and leave a little blood for the monthly blood drive. I'm still waiting to hear if of my numbers are were they should be in order to start meds again. Monday is clinic day for the doctor so it's busy, busy at the cancer center. Julie may call tonight. What I have determined from looking at the portal information is, all is well, all is well or at least good enough to get started again. Sometimes I do that even if I haven't heard from Julie. I haven't told her that. Looking at lab numbers for as long as I have has taught me a few things.
I did some snipping and sent a picture to my friend Leslie ready for Brest Cancer surgery tomorrow.Then there was time to take it easy for a bit but eventually I was on my way to the Y to share with Living Strong folks my time with Ramona. She will be going on hospice in the not to distant future. But her cataract surgery has been approved for Thursday. So she will be with me and on her way to Community East for surgery on the better of two eyes. The hope is that some improvement in her quality of life will happen for her hospice time. She has been a gift to me. We call ourselves sisters of different mothers.
Black Eyed Susan's are here for sure.I did a short Aldi's trip for a few things. This time by myself so the bags were two instead of more.
There was a nap since the night had it's issues. I tour some fabric for burp cloths. It's been a while and feeling fabric again was a nice gentle touch. I started the process a few days ago and today I added another white sheet to the growing collection ready for the sewing machine.
Of course there was supper with a pepper added to the Roma tomato among other things. Eric needed some transporting. And Doug completed another stop at the drug store on his way back home after delivering Eric.
They just keep coming.Tonight I'm tired. There were miles to go today and I'm hoping that tonight's bed time experience is a bit different than last night.
Comments
Post a Comment