Tuesday

 I'm so sorry but tonight will be a short note.  Not because I want to but because I have to.  

Yesterday around noon it became apparent that I was having a problem with my arm from shoulder to wrist.  A lot of hurt was apparent.  A whole lot would be putting it mildly.  Today there was a doctor visit with the diagnosis of muscle spasms that are impacting nerves.  So it's drugs today. An Xray tomorrow and PT ordered.  And since it hurts to type I'm going to cut this shorter than I thought.  Just another chapter in the book that seems to have a lot of them.  I would say it's one fat history book. I'm taking in another Fever game, hoping to stay awake. Fingers crossed.  It should be an easy game.  Back with you all tomorrow.

Comments

  1. I started praying for you when you weren’t doing a blog the past few days. Sorry you are having these painful muscle spasms impacting nerves. Praying for you to be better quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for manage that much information. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Monday

Tuesday

Saturday