Friday

 Now here is some useful information.  It was Friday all day.  Well at least it was useful to me if it wasn't for you.  Every little bit of what ever it is...is helpful to me.  And the Fever crashed last night.  But I would say they have the game all they had.  There's always the next year. 


                                            The color intensifies at cooler weather comes.

Another good night of sleep.  That is after I got to sleep.  I'll take whatever I'm given.  The morning was all the usual stuff until I turned on the TV.  Humm.  Another Spectrum goof morning that lasted till the middle of the afternoon. I suspect more construction excuses.  I just love to hear someone talk.  That didn't happen. It was silent until I thought of Mozart and my iPhone in the afternoon.


                                        I found four munching away on the fennel.  

So the morning was quiet unless the sewing machine motor counts.  I sewed a lot with burps and turned the insides of the burps to the outsides.  It rained last night so I was putting off working in the garden.  I just didn't want to mess with a lot of wet stuff.  The garden is for another day.  


                This little guy on the Rue was about half an inch long.  I suspect a black Swallowtail.                                             There were more on the Rue.  I just couldn't get their picture. 

I've been watching a lady do a lot of crock pot cooking on Facebook.  She's crazy but what she makes really looks good. The tomato soup makings came from her.  I was inspired to do something with the crockpot today and I did.  There's soup for tonight cooking all day long.  At this writing some is ready for the freezer and some for supper.  And that reminds me that I emptied the freezer of some unmarked somethings from last winter.  So we're starting all over again with fresh somethings.  Yes. marking and dating would be a good thing.

                Here is the Parsley muncher. Three plants necessary supporting Swallowtail eggs. 

Doug made a trip to the dentist after lunch.  When he returned I was off to Goodwill again being fresh out of flannel.  The first stop revealed a great fleece for four more little baby floor blankets.  Then off to the second Goodwill where I found six flannels but I left three on the rack.  They were a bit faded.  So three flannel sheets came home with me.  Seventy burps are cut and in the process and there will be more than enough flannel to get to the next one hundred maybe next week. 


                                                        A prolific dahlia plant.

Yes, it seems that Swallowtail caterpillars are everywhere.  Last year I wintered over 12 chrysalises.  One  one hatched deformed and the others did not hatch.  I'm letting nature do her thing this year.

So it was another busy day.  Busy is what I like keeping me in the loop of thinking.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday

66

3 plus 1 = Jared...Dee.