Sunday

 A good day with the usual stuff happening.  That's good enough for me.  I was up a little early with breakfast and a little TV but not much.  Spectrum was at it again.  Come on TV.  

            Feverfew in it's second bloom.  I think it's a medicinal herb. Don't know for what.    

I decided to work on the last 30 burps.  So that's what I did with the hope of getting them finished and on their way to Ginny at church.  Well, that didn't happen.  I ran out of time with only the last sewing to do on all 30.  They made it to the finish line in the afternoon. This is the third 100 in three weeks.  I think that's a new record.  I'm taking a break for a few days.  The nurses should have enough to keep them burp busy for a while.  I delivered the floor blankets so there will be something new for new born babies.  

                            A very clean herb garden ready for spring.  Oops...there's winter first.                                                                          I'm finding more caterpillars every day.  

Church was good.  The banners and globe tables hit the target at least for me.  Usually the preachers get caught up in their words and forget about the visuals or at least doesn't indicate they exist.  That's fine with me.  There is a lot to think about when a service is in progress.  There was good music, good liturgy and just good.  

                        A window just outside the sanctuary with next Sunday's theme...Baptism.

The afternoon had an hour or so at the machine and then the WNBA with Aces and Golden State.  I made a trip outdoors and discovered I'd missed  some beautiful weather.  The plan is to do the outside tomorrow big time.  I have to admit there was a nap during the game.  That hasn't happened for a while. The family zoom happened again.  There is always a lot to talk about.   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday

66

3 plus 1 = Jared...Dee.