Thursday

The third of three WNBA games is tonight.  Go Fever.  We have got to do it.  I act like I know how to do it.  That's a joke!  I don't but I can cheer.  I'm sure Nancy and I will be texting often tonight.  


Woo.  The change in dosage in Thyroid medicine has made a dramatic change in my get up and go.  What was once a plodding drag through out the day is no more.  I feel more like I did at least six months ago. It took a while for this to appear again but it's here. 


     Not many of these left.  It wasn't a very good big zinnia summer for the garden.  Maybe next year.

This morning a sleep till almost seven.  Breakfast happened and once again the sewing machine was turned on to finish the last four floor blankets for new born babies.  Then it was on to the burps putting together front and back pieces of fabric for 70 spit up burps.  Then a little knitting happened.  Then came just a little sewing 10 burps together.  The first of two sews for each burp.  

Then it was out to the garden to see what there was to see.  The B Blue and the garden cart came out  landing at the herb garden.  And the work began with the shovel.  Verbena did a great job at seeding themselves growing huge root balls. They seem to be a butterfly favorite.  It took the shovel to loosen them.  All the annual plants that would be killed by frost were removed filling to over flowing one B. Blue.  It really smelled great with all the Basil and Stevia.  So that bed is finished now ready for winter.  The perennial herbs will be back next year filling much of the space. I was bushed and hungry.  


                                                                It's looking pretty bare!

Lunch time and time to cool off.  I was HOT!  There was a short nap. I spent time in the chair trimming and turning those sewn 10 burps turning them to the right side out.  By then it was 2 pm and I was off to looking for more fabric for the Goodwill baby blankets as well as a stop at the drugstore.  At 3 it was time for another PT and an evaluation of what good things have happened along with what more needed to happen to get nerves working like they should.  A lot of good has come from these sessions.  There were new directives to add to the home work I already have. 


                                                                            More to do!

When home again I started working on the new fleece blanket purchased for 4 bucks cutting it into four smaller blankets baby size.  It's hard to resist a pretty fleece a mother would like for her baby.


                                Even more to do. The cannas and dahlias will wait till after frost.                                                                                             Next week should be cooler.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday

66

3 plus 1 = Jared...Dee.