Wednesday
Kimmy's sister Viki gave us this pot. It's filled to the brim with plants started in the spring.
At this house Wednesday is big blue truck day, lawn mowing day and today Doug is working on some signs for church baptism displays and I'm into burps and garden clearing.
Soral. Something to add to a salad. The red and green are so pretty in the evening sun..So here goes the details. We had two b blues to contribute lawn stuff to the landfill this morning. I thought there would be more but other stuff happened and there were only two containers to contribute. But the garden clearing this afternoon already has one BB stuffed for next week. These contributions have been made for years. New tools make it a bit easier to complete the job. The artemisia is gone, the tomato stalks, and more verbena are gone. The tomato plants had really impressive roots this year. I had to do a lot of digging. So more garden clearing happened with a BB contribution of dead zinnias and more but keeping all the good State Fair plants still doing their best. The last three basil plants and the marigold plants are still with us. The sewing machine so far has been quiet but putting together front and back burp parts has happened during the morning cooler hours. This afternoon marking was done on seventy burps. I suspect tomorrow afternoon I might hear some machine motor noises. The morning will see more work at church.
Grasses starting to bloom.I received a welcomed telephone call this afternoon. It seemed next weeks PT wasn't going to happen because PT people were not working because of fall break and planned travel. But there also was a patient cancelation and I'm taking that spot. PT is beginning to comfort my pinched arm nerve and I want to keep going until they kick me out or I say enough. I think there are three more sessions planned so I'm close to someone making a decision. The nerve seems to be behaving more every day.
I'm finding fewer caterpillars. But some are still evident.I submitted another protein drink order. It seems the proteins at amazon are on sale. Kat keeps me informed and I order. I chose an hour or so in the afternoon for sitting and blog writing. With so many things happening in one day there are evenings when I think...what did I do today. So the drinks and another month of cancer medication should be appearing any day now at my front door. I spend time looking for them. Nothing could be easier than opening the door and finding what needs to be welcomed. Both are serving me well. I'm blessed.
Tomorrow morning is another work morning at church. Visuals will be completed for the Sunday morning service as well as at other places for the Saturday and Sunday afternoon events. The bucket of Hunter's Point rocks will go with me.
Comments
Post a Comment