A new day. Wed. All Day!!!!

 Just a bit of news...all good for sure.  Met with Dr. Meyers...my eye doctor and I have 20 20 vision with the comment..."You have great vision, girl".  The photo indicated  there is no diabetic damage.  Woo...now that's a winner for the day.  Georgia is keeping me entertained.  We'll see where that goes in a few days so it would seem.  Maybe some mask making today.  More than 3000 sewn at this point.  I sent about 20 to Michigan with the kids thinking that Penny, Kimmy's mother might pass them out some somewhere, perhaps her church or biker friends..  They are not protecting anyone when they are hanging in my sewing room at this point.  

Comments

  1. Happy Eye News! That's great! Wow 3000 Masks made! That's amazing! You make the best too! I would love to pass some out! Such a blessing you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way Lela, not only do I love your masks...your soup holders/getters are wonderful as well. We have used them often getting things out of the microwave!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing a valuable information. I am very much delighted with your information.
    Get to know more about please visit here -
    Panel glass
    Tempered glass manufacturer
    Refrigerator glass
    Fridge glass door

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow more than 3000 masks!!! You are a wonder woman!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday