Do Ya Think?

 Maybe it's better not to think.  Would be so much easier.  But today I'm thinking...there is nothing on the calendar.  Do ya think that will stay that way?  I think we are due one of those days now and then.  

Yesterday was a good day.  Blood draw was target morning for the nurses.  It took 4 of those jabs in 4 different places until the blood started flowing.  They were rather up set.  I wasn't a bit. Try, try again.  Just interesting to see how veins are good about helping and how they are not good about helping.  I guess they were in a bad mood.  But that blood draw once again is on it's way.  

In the  afternoon Kat held a long lesson on  my smart red friend the phone.  I don't think she likes it left  on the counter for days, ignored. She would take the work think out of that sentence. It's a sure thing for her.   But... I am determined not to make it the center piece of my life. I will assign a time to check it during the day.  Don't laugh!!!  I'll let you know if that works.  Last night we faced time with Jared getting to see all the pottery that is on the way to glazing.  So many pretty useful things soon to be posted on their etsy slot. One of my goals is to see the kiln being opened for the first time after glazing, full of pottery.  I'd love it.  Texting all the grandsons was fun.  The grandsons all texted back to me  at the same time.  Made me a bit frantic.  So...that was lots of fun.  

Yesterday Doug got his covid test, one of the things necessary for next Wed. endoscopy.   Slow and easy get's the job done. We seem to be riding side by side on our separate highways. 

This morning I added and deleted info in my phone book.  It's really easy and I can add information about all the doctors of which there are many.  Someday I will DELETE them.  

Today I'm sure phone questions will be answered via Noah.  Today will be fine.  I'm depending on that to be a sure thing. God be near.  

Comments

  1. Grandkids are amazing when it comes to teaching grandparents about phones. I speak from experience. Can't wait until delete the drs. names day gets here. Love your attitude about the blood draw. That positive, kind attitude is half the battle. Thankful God is near you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday