First.

 The first thing you all need to hear is that I just registered Doug and I to get our C. shots on January 16th at 1:20 and 1:40 PM!!!!!   My heart is beating outside my body.  Well, not quite.  But...almost. It's on the calendar with a red and green mark in that date box.  Red is for me...Green is for Doug.  Got to stay organized.  

I was so worried that the site would crash.  NOT to worry...done.  That was wasted emotions.  I did forget to print my information.  Doug has his appointment printed.  I am good for the whole day or maybe more. 

So...yesterday I met Brenda K and brought all of my Bread and Bowl responsibilities up to date.  Brenda will carry on for a while. The binder had stuff 15 years old in it. All junk.   All pitched and it's a new day in the binder.  Great to talk to the Thursday crew.  That was all the outside the house stuff.  

TV news continues to fill the day.  Where is the country going?  Remains to be seen.  

Great ZOOM meeting with choir friends.  Such a relaxing time of visiting.  We all miss each other.  Zoom sure beats nothing!  

Today a visit with Noah.  Such a good friend.  

Comments

  1. SO happy you're getting your vaccinations. What a great first step to at least taking that burden off your shoulders. SUPER proud of you both. Angela O. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your BlogSpot! It will be good to keep up with you and Doug. Loved the lemon méringue pie! Delicious and thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday