Tuesday morning written Monday evening.

 As I was saying or not saying...It appears now that this week will be stuffed full of IU Methodist Hospital phone calls and visits.   Feb. 1 will have an interesting identification label not to be forgotten  as surgery day.  Today, there were two phone calls with questions galore.   Then it's a trip early tomorrow morning to Methodist Hospital for  more questions to ask and answer and a preview of what is to come on surgery day.  Well, that's my guess.  There may be more surprises.

Other things that happened on Monday...Hummm there was another spirt of energy early in the day before all the news.  Last time it was cooking.  The latest spirt was getting rid of many, many small pieces of fabric that friends have given me over the years since I retired from teaching.  The words kept coming...why keep this if I'll never use it in 10 years.    It's one of those so that's again...give so that someone else can use it.  Never fear...I still have fabric.  Just not as much.  

The bags of fabric are going to the Indianapolis Quilters Guild so another visit to Peg after the hospital visit. The mind and house are uncluttering.   That feels good.  

I'll be stopping at church to identify with numbers, banners that can be used during the coming months when moving through Lent, Holy Week and Easter.  Preparation.  That's the teacher part in me that cannot find a way out of my mind.  

Another interesting day ahead.  More to come before Feb. 1.  God be near.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday