A new week...

 Thinking...The week started yesterday but Sunday always seems to be a day apart of the week.  The week starts on Monday for me.  My little note book is collecting questions for tomorrow's ENT visit.  There are always questions.  I will call Laura, my n p with a couple of reminders today with the hope that tomorrow she will relay information gathered.  

 Purple  for Lent in the church looks great via livestream.   A few things were missed that always are done.   I guess there is a hole in my memory box.  Yesterday I worked on a purple swag for the music stands.  I need to do the second one maybe today..  The energy buck was empty after the first one was finished.  Doug is gone this morning to the tax man.  He's on it early this year.  Check that job finished.  

So for now...it would appear that our lives are finding niches that were once routine and that are somewhat returning.  Two eggs for breakfast, coffee and the crossword puzzle among other things.  I am appreciating  short phone calls and once in a while short visits.  But the hole in the energy bucket still is obvious.    God is near. 


Comments

  1. I can see that the energy bucket is on your mind. You are usually a whirlwind of energy and this must feel strange. Thankfully we are in winter all around and it is the time to renew energy. I encourage you and hold you up to the Lord as He renews our strength in due season. (I know you know this better than I do!)
    Good job eating those eggs. They are full of good iron and lots of protein...just what is needed for energy. Continuing prayers for healing...deep healing.
    The lights in your window bring me joy...God is near.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday