Don't worry.

 Don't worry...Things take the time they take, Don't worry.  

   How many Roads did St. Augustine follow before he because St. Augustine.  Mary Oliver.  

This Mary Oliver piece of advice is one I'm going to memorize.  

There will be many roads, lanes and super highways  traveled in the months to come.  Many.  Yesterday brought answers to questions.  the answers were...No answers for now..  Genomics Testing questions had no answers.  So the road will move on to the next stop in the trip. The dressing to the graft site was cleaned and changed  during the I U visit and now needs to remain open to the air with petroleum jelly slathered .  Sort of messy to say the least with an added ton of pain but it's got to happen.  Doug is my support nurse attending to my leg.  Thanks be to God.  Let's add the drains to the morning work.  Still have drains and back staples.  I did get rid of 18 staples under my chin to my ear.  Lymph nodes taken from that spot.  

This morning I made my wonderful 2 scrambled eggs with sour cream.  Try it.  My favorite.  I think the more I move within reason the better.   Yesterday might have been a bit much...Parked in the wrong parking lot...lots of steps but these two old folks carried on.  A great Steak and Shake burger brought us the rest of the way home.  

At noon today  I will meet a PT person for an evaluation.  I'm not sure what part of my body we will work on.  Could be the area where neck stitches were removed.  It will be a surprise for sure.  

A new day...Don't worry...Thank you Mary Oliver.  

Comments

  1. Wow, so much to go through! Keep that great attitude and heal quickly. Continuing to pray. Be that burger tasted great after that kind of day and that long walk.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday