Sunday Morning.

 The song...I owe the Lord a morning song...of gratitude and praise.  For the kind mercy He has shown in lengthening out my days.  That was my mothers song often heard as she made breakfast on Sunday morning. She was not such a great singer (alto) but I remember those words so well.    Those memories help to carry the day for me.  

So another Sunday...This one is really special since on Feb. 14th...a few, well more than a few years ago, Jared, our second son was born.  What a blessing our boys have been to us.  And this morning by text, I have pictures of two sweet lambs that were born on their farm near Midland Mi. early this morning.  One is black and one is white. Yes...this is lambing season.  So far...5 live births and 2 not.  4 boys and a girl.  More to come soon.  What a gift...were Jared's words.  I love getting texts from the grandsons about all the barn events.  

A second attempt of sleeping in bed was an attempt that I'm willing to pass for a while.  My back and leg and head sites just don't make it an easy thing to do so I'll be happy to be in the chair again with my electric throw.  That's a wonderful friend to have.  Another attempt at another time.  

This morning at 11 was time for church at North.  It was sooo good.  This afternoon EWTN will be broadcasting the Messiah.  What a treat to have more music to hear.  

It would appear that today will be a quiet day for which I am grateful  God be near...God is near.  

Comments

  1. Love the words to that song your mom sang. It sure is exciting hearing about the newborn lambs and seeing pictures. We sure are happy you had Jared so we could be so blessed! Many gifts from the Lord. Sorry your bed experience did not go so well. Hopefully soon. Electric throws are indeed wonderful friends to have. Continuing to pray for your healing! Sending love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and Doug as we gaze out the kitchen window watching the snow fly. It's comforting to know you are there and healing in your chair, under the warm blanket. I send love and prayer straight to your heart and spirit across the deeper still white, deer-path, owl-flight yards. You are supported and held up to our loving Lord every day, more than once.
    Kathy F.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday