Family coming!

Temperatures.  They continue to make it possible to be outside.  That's my favorite place.  So...once around the yard and then another time and more times  I choose not to count.  Surprises everywhere and my jobs for the family diminished a bit. Staying out of the flowerbeds was a struggle I didn't deal with entirely well. But there is still trimming and raking and lifting and more to do.     I messed in the garage, blew it out again and the garbage bin got some contributions and now more space for garden things.  We'll be cutting branches from a few trees.   That always seems to be what Russell's do.   

I did a last minute clean proving to myself and to the FAMILY that I still "have it".  Mostly me probably which keeps me moving along.  Last night was the second great sleep night.  Doing that "read" before bed seems to really be working.  I'm learning but better yet...I'm remembering.  I think!!  

Today and for the next two days will be family weekend with our 5 grandsons, two son and their wives and of course Doug, my best pardoner.  Working in the yard, card playing for sure and eating among other things will keep us busy.  It's a time to avoid the storm and dance in the sun.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday