Thursday.

 Another morning of sunshine.  It is such a gift  bringing tears when walking to the mailbox to collect the paper of the day.  Clear crisp air with the quiet of the morning being interrupted only by bird songs.  I owe the Lord a morning song...What a healer of the mind and body when the heat of the sun calls for another walk around the block later today. Another goal for the day.  My home health care nurse will be here later this morning.  One visit a day from the team of health workers works the best for me.  I will be getting graduation papers with the next visit from all of them..  Six weeks of care.  I'm on it!

This afternoon we should have a fixit person here helping our internet connection toward reliability.   Some of the old equipment will be exchanges for new.  That's another "headache' being remedied.  The old life continues.  New equipment brings better dependable connections with family.  I need that.  

Surprise, surprise, once again.  Our oldest son has signed up for the covid vaccination.  Yes...he is old enough.  The old life continues.  Today's Thursday  should  have more semblance of life before Feb. 1.  That is a gift.  Will there be surprises?  Who can say.  Another morning of "dumping" and yes...I'm on it!  Thanks for reading.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday