Unstuck weather continued

 Yes, yes.  My day turns into candy canes, memories of family visits, camping in the UP  and butter pecan icecream when the weather is gentle. .  And yesterday the weather was perfect.  The back of my legs are in a bit of good pain, a result of stooping and raking and pulling stuff from the flowerbeds and a garden that needed to  have it's spring clean.  What a gift...good pain. OOPS! The "little" project got a little bit bigger than I had planned.  That's a yearly good sense problem.   There is much left on the to do list.  Might be a project for the Michigan Carmel kids all 9 to have a hand in.  Pansies got planted in two pots,  Woo, woo.  It was a lovely unstuck wonderful weather day.  

Stella stayed in the garage.  For a few of you all...Yes...Stella Stroller is the walker that appeared in my hospital room at some point.  She is such a good friend who is always ready and who keeps me going..  More than one of you were a bit confused. And yes...she lives in the garage most of the time.  I just didn't have enough hours in the day to walk with her.  The real truth is that after the garden work...Why would I need more exercise?  Time to stop.  The body was happy with that decision.  

I finished my newest knitting project...Another hat, this one a bit looser that will not squeeze my head.  Got to be careful for a little longer.  I've developed another blister on my "new skin" leg.  It is such a touchy place to heal and I'm not very careful.  Got to do better.   Vaseline back on!  

Today brings rain.  The lettuce seeds and pansies will love it.   All the perennials will love it.  The Blue Bells are up!  The Jonquils are ready to burst their buds.  The crocus are outdoing their thing.  Bird food needs to move outside again.   Birds eat regardless of the rain.  Spring things are unstuck and are so much fun to find after their  winter nap.    I'm planning my trip with Rosie to the greenhouses on the south side of Indy.  My goodness, God can be seen everywhere in the garden.  .  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday