Gone...

 Half the day is gone and I'm just at the computer.  I could blame it on Doug but I won't.  I could have written before he got up but I didn't.  So...Lots has happened and it's only 11:20.  I did an early check on the garden.  The deer have not visited and that's good.  Everyone is behaving, staying where I put them and I'm happy about that.  

I've mentioned surprises.  On the way to radiation the radio is always tuned to good music.  This morning Bach Suite 3...Aire  I think that's what it's called brought me to tears.  My organist brother played that at our wedding 53 years ago.  Jim has moved to his eternal home and hearing that was a very good family memory.  What a surprise coming on my little ten minute road trip north..  That music played through my mask event.  Time felt very short on the table this morning.  I was reminded of Jessica's  It Comes With The Wedding Cake.  Fifty Three years has brought a whole bunch of COMES with our wedding cake.  This latest experience being only one of many.  

I continued my little plan of visiting garden shops after radiaton..  Yesterday was Rosie's with 4 great plants.  Two were planted in the garden this morning.  Goats Beard and Annis Hyssop.  Meijers was the destination.  Woo...do their plants look good one reason straight from the greenhouse and not tired of sitting on the shelves. I have a few plants but gardeners...what can I say...NEVER have enough.  

I liberated my little buckeye tree in the front yard.  Being born a buckeye I found that little tree three years ago.  It's not big but it certainly looks healthy.  It's been a busy morning with lots of dirt in the fingernails and some watering.  It would seem that energy still is with me at least for the morning.  Half a day is all I demand from the body I live in.  The afternoons are lunch on the patio.  Fun with  some things on the Iphone and then maybe or maybe not a walk with Stella. Bird watching continues to be a pleasure especially when  two humming birds buzzed me yesterday.  Doug filled their feeder.   Still looking for an orange bird to fly by getting a snack of grape jelly.  Come on bird.  

For the beauty of the earth is the song for the day.  God is here.  

Comments

  1. Well, you wrote "Gone" as the title, but it seems to me that you are writing about a lot that is very present - including Jim.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday