Sunday morning.

 A little tired this morning but I'm planning to go to church with the singer family member Doug.  My seat will be in the balcony.  That will be the first attended service since April of last year.  I'm looking  forward to seeing my friends of many years and hearing the music they will bring to the service.  I've had breakfast and now my mind turns to neck exercises.  It's a cool beautiful morning and that should be continuing during the day adding a little heat. It could continue with a book and a chair and the sun.  Or it could be  be a fun walk in the garden and then perhaps a trip to Rosie's although tomorrow might be a better choice.  I'm thinking of Sun. afternoon traffic.  

So the day begins.  It will bring gifts that need a thank you response.  God is good.  Great is Thy Faithfulness, summer and winter and springtime and harvest. 

Today I'm early but short on words.  Some days are like that even in Australia, according to Alexander. 


Comments

  1. You may be short on words, but I hope you will not be having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day like Alexander's.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday