The Lord's Day Sunday?

 That title is sort of strange...Every day is a day from the  Lord..  It's a gift given to us to use.  So...I'll be using it.  Just how, not sure.  But today is the celebration of the birthday of the Church.  The Holy Spirit Day.  And the troupe that gathered yesterday in the sanctuary for the red decoration experience certainly pulled the rug out for this celebration.  It's an exciting Sunday.  My favorite of the year.  I might just need to attend.  Right now choir members have that choice for the 11 o'clock service..  Starting in June the 11 o'clock service  will be open with masks and social distancing.  

The garden walk completed.  Pulled a few more sick plants but I think the worst could  be over.  Now that would be nice.  The blue bells continue to melt away.  This week could see some clearing of that space with healthy zinnias getting a chance to move to that spot.  There is always something to do in the garden.  lt's my secret, well maybe, hiding place.  I'm sure the walking neighbors say...She's in the garden again.  I need lots of colors other than green lawns and bushes in my life.  Many people don't. 

A call to my sister Mary K gave me wonderful news.  Her surgically repaired knee is undergoing physical therapy and is doing quite well.  She is happy about that and so am I.  She is a spunky fighter.  I think that is a inherited Schmucker/Hostetler gift.  

Breakfast is over...Icecream added this morning.  Not a bad addition after eggs and cottage cheese.  Might add Jello although there are not many calories  in Jello.  

So another day to explore.  A much appreciated gift.  More discoveries in the garden...one already this morning...a fern eating worm.  What is up with that little guy?

It's a morning to sing Great Is Thy Faithfulness.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday