The day before the week is over.

 Another week is almost over.  It seems they come faster and faster. So this morning it was about 2 hrs on the patio with coffee watching many many birds flying through the garden.  It would appear that they liked the cooler morning just as much as I did.  And the morning was filled with my I IPhone watching Christian Li playing his violin and hear the Four Seasons among other selections as the morning because alive.  I just felt like I couldn't get enough music to start the day so I just took it all in for a couple of hours.  I guess one could say it was my meditation hours of the day.    I did move out to the garden with my trusty shovel and little rake and clippers.  I managed to clean up dying or dead plants making the garden look a little more tended with all the dead gone.  The plan is to plant lettuce seeds soon.  That is if the rain comes again.  The ground is so hard that digging more than two inches deep was nye impossible.  I am amazed at all the blooming flowers that are strutting their stuff.    Yesterday looked really promising with rain but it didn't get here.  So I'm posting some garden flowers from today's work.  Their persistence is amazing.  



Comments

  1. Your yard is beyond beautiful!! Thanks for sharing photos!
    Glad Doug is doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday