Another oneI

 There haven't been very many of these yet, but today is another one of them.  It's weather to alert one again to the fall season.  Lots of rain and cool temperatures with the wind.  Woo...I went from shorts this morning to long pants and a jacket mid-morning.  But I must admit that some windows still are cracked open.  Started knitting another hat with black yarn.  That's really hard, especially at the beginning.  One needs to remember knit/purl and keep it going.  I finished sewing buttons.  I think there are enough.


  

I spent some time at Aldi's in the middle of the rainstorm getting really creative I think getting my groceries to the car.  I left my groceries at the door...Drove the car to the door.  Loaded the groceries and pushed the cart back to where it was stored not getting a drop of rain for that job.  


Back home and working on this post which I'm a little crazy because for some reason I can't post pictures.  Bummer for me and for you as well.  I'm so sorry.  I need Kimmy!!!!   

I'll keep working but chances could be slim to none.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday