Motivation.

 Friday I had that before surgery feeling of motivation.  Woo...that was a very nice feeling.  The feeling of adding something that wasn't a necessity.  Chocolate Chip Cookies and you saw the results.  And today after yesterday's gift of rain I decided to move a plant that needed moving for a couple of years.  Every spring I look through the garden to see what needs moving and what needs to stay.  This poor Hukara needed moving but every spring I say..."Plenty of Room".  That always turns out to be not the case later in the summer.  So this afternoon I dug a hole and lifted the Hukara and motivation moved it to the backyard.  This same plant has beautiful orange leaves in the spring and now it's totally green.  Our home is in Holiday Hills and Dales.  Holiday's owned farmland where we now live.  In fact the barn was located where our house is.  They did not take out building foundations so it's really important to dig holes first if one wants to be sure foundations do not impede planting.  





I'll try to post a picture when this little green thing is orange next spring. I would anticipate that it will look much fuller next year when it has room to grow. 






And now for a little garden humor.  




Time is in the bed of Thyme.  









                                                                                     




And Sage is in the pot of Sage.          Fun in the garden just adds enjoyment.    

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday