Last day of the week.

 Two more sleeps and then news sent to Dr. Schneider that I hope will provide some needed information. Woo.  Looking forward to that phone call or visit if the call doesn't come.  I really stayed busy today.  What a gift.  I'm giving you all a snapshot of what kept my mind in a good place.  I'm working on three 18 inch blocks about my friend that will be put together for a couch throw.  The background are flannel shirts that her husband wore. His death was this past spring.  The word Sunrise is the name of a big book club that she attends each week at St. Luke's UM Church....Time 7:30 am .  The name on the block are names of all 37 women who are a part of the book club.  The other blocks will also have stitching when I get more information.  Fingers crossed so as far as I know she doesn't read the blog.  I have no idea how long this will take to finish but I'm on my way.  The six pillow tops have been delivered.  .  My crossed fingers are just a wee bit stiff tonight.  They need a rest.  My mind is in a good place.  I'm ignoring my hands.  


Watched the Michigan Michigan State game today.  It was wild.  I think I did more listening than watching.  Michigan State won.  I had to watch the needle.  

Comments

  1. The couch throw is going to be beautiful! It looks amazing so far. Glad you are so talented and have so much to help keep your mind busy. I'm praying!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday