One more sleep


Do you think that I am really looking forward to tomorrow.  If you thought that, you are correct.  The procedure is a bit uncomfortable I've been told but do I care.  Not one bit.  So...one more sleep.  Let's get this train movin' again.  

Church this morning.  Eric got the candlesticks down from the attic.  A little bit of work each Sunday helps a whole lot with Advent prep..  More to go.  This afternoon I'm watching the  Colts Tenn. game and it's tied and almost over.  They are the  two top teams in their league.  

I did a bit of digging this afternoon for the jonquils.  Ground is pretty good but there are a few roots to get out so it's Doug to the rescue.  Then I'll get them planted when that's completed.  No rain so far posted for the week.  Ugly bulbs now but will be beautiful in the spring.  


Continuing to stitch and sew.  It's a mind pleaser.  The beat goes on.  No make that the needle goes on. 


The porch light is on.  Doug is ready with candy and he really enjoys meeting kids at the door.  I'm happy to let him take charge.   After church we stopped at Meijers for candy.  Couldn't  fine any.  We stopped at Walgreens and there was enough for us but the shelves were pretty bare.  

Two medical appointments this week.  The biopsy tomorrow and then a visit with ENT surgeon Tuesday.  

The calendar has 4 red circles for me and 2 green circles for Doug.  Doctors appointments.  That beat goes on for November.   I'm happy to have care.  


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday