Swaddled in Love.

 Look at this sassy little tree rat with a huge mouth full making preparations for winter.  That walnut comes from the only tree in the neighborhood which is far from our yard.  .  It's a tree rat or you might say squirrel.  I've got to admit that he makes life a bit interesting with all of his chatter and antics.  Although he needs to eat to stay healthy, I'm not a big fan of feeding him from the basket that birds visit.  Those black sunflower seeds are supporting more than birds.

Now for the swaddled-in love event.   This third chapter of health issues for the Russell's has been a bit daunting. There have been some dark days.  The head surgery was long with a very successful outcome.  Thanks be to God.  Although Doug's surgery could have occurred early in the year, it needed to be delayed until the fall until I was well..  His surgery was successful.  And now we have the third chapter.   Things take the time they take.  Don't worry.  Thank you Mary O. 

With all of what might come piled up on my heart, last night at choir practice I decided to talk.  And talk I did, thanking my choir family for all their 2021 support.  It has been a tremendous gift. A gift that flows like a river.   Then I shared the third chapter unfolding for the Russell's.  Once again swaddled in love and prayers surrounded us.   After returning to my choir place, a period of quiet happened with prayers of grace and support.  Gifts continue to flow.  

Now for today.  The roof that is on the ground will be the roof on the roof tonight.  At least that's the plan for today.  The plan for Wed. and Thursday needed to be pitched. It was rain Wed.  Rain once thought to come on Thursday that didn't happen and now today could be the day!!!!  Things take the time they take.  Mary is back again.  

So another visit with you my friends.  Some I know and some are hiding.  I know you are there and that's all that matters.  Names are not important.  

And to my 2 brothers or maybe I should say Doug's brothers.  What happened after the once little guy but now the father of three boys left home is his to make the response. It could be a Russell dominant gene knowing that one of the brothers must have received the recessive gene.  

8 am...I hear someone on the roof.  Too early in the day for Santa. He's a night owl.   The sled doesn't work during this season of the year.  .  Must be the roofers.   


Here's the proof.  It will be roof on the roof today unless the rain returns.  Tomorrow could see the finish line.  Things take the time they take.  Don't worry.  Mary is back.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday